Thursday 25 May 2017

Living a Healthy Life

Hello Dearie!!! 

I purposefully decided to seriously start living a healthy life; that is eating and drinking foods/drinks which will benefit my body and exercising more of course. I am reminded that my body is the temple of the living God so I should treat it right!!

I have also decided to not be so hard on myself; if at first I don't succeed I dust myself off and try again. I focus on making my meals interesting and exciting, you know, something I would Love to eat any day, any time. I also ensure to include my son in this journey. For the exercise, I also don't go too crazy like in the past. I am learning Ballet Yeah!!!! So I try to focus on body strength, yoga, ballet barre, Pilates kinda exercises.

Here's a quick peek at a few healthier choices of food:



 I am also focusing on incorporating anything into my life which will help develop my mind, soul, body and spirit to live with purpose. With this being said I am much more careful about what I watch, read, what I do, people I associate with etc… I am just being more mindful about my life in general. This will in fact bring about a positive change to my aspirations. One important thing which was shared with me from a leader of a foundation I decided to volunteer for was this; “how far we get in this life will depend upon who we choose to associate with”. If there was one thing I remembered from this first meeting was this simple statement. This statement is so true. We ought to learn to align ourselves for our blessings. Yes, Christ promised to bless us but we can’t just sit around at home and expect the blessing to fall unto our lap, we must get up and do something. Faith without works is dead! We have to take the first step and then we will see God manifest Himself in our situation. God is usually waiting for us to make the first step of faith, and then once we step into the ocean He opens up the waters for us to cross through. His provisions are already along the path He is calling us out into. But if we never step out or hold out our rod like Moses did, how can we expect to see the wonders of the Lord????

!!! Please!!!! It just doesn’t work like this.

Another important thing; there might be some people in your life who just need to leave. Or maybe I should put it this way; you need to leave them, her or him alone and say goodbye! They may just be preventing you from moving into your blessing. If the people in your circle aren’t smarter than you, aren’t more experienced than you, aren’t wiser than you, aren’t persuading you to push towards this goal that you truly desire, then they are the wrong persons in your life at this moment. You should not spend too much hours associating yourself with them anymore. I get it, there have been there, you love them and you never want to depart. I know how that feels, but if you want to excel, sometimes you need to cut certain persons off who are not helping you produce much fruit. Everything including people in our lives is for a season. Sometimes we choose to keep them around longer than they were meant to stay. Some persons have already reached their expiration date and we are still holding unto them, and we wonder why we are not progressing. It might just be that you are adopting their attitude and being comfortable! We can’t expect life to happen if we are just Comfortable! Life is not for those who sit there and watch it pass by, but for those who get up and make things happen for themselves.

If there are persons, unhealthy food habits, activities, relationships, organizations or any other thing in your life which should no longer be a part of it, it’s time to let it go and leave it behind. I believe if we aren’t where we desire to be it’s usually because we prevent ourselves from moving forward. Rather, we choose to hold unto too many weights which aren’t going to benefit us in this new chapter God is calling us to. All we need to do is decide to turn the page with courage and faith and trust that in this new chapter God has an amazing plan for us. It may involve a lot of new people, new and healthier food decisions, new challenges, new and great opportunities, maybe a new house, a new country, a new organization, a new book, a new and healthy relationship and many other New! 
NEW BLESSINGS!! 
Quit holding yourself back, stop biting your nails, get up from underneath that sheet and turn that page!! Everything will actually be Great! Just Trust that where ever God is leading you to is perfect and the timing is on point!! 

Life is waiting for you to choose to walk in it with Faith!

P.S

Please remember Dearie, the only one holding you back from starting this new chapter, whatever this may be is YOU! Yes YOU!!! You can be your own worst enemy or your most powerful motivator! Choose Life today and decide to live life with Purpose.  

No comments:

Post a Comment