Tuesday 2 May 2017

A New Walk


I think the most obvious way to introduce yourself to someone new is by a friendly handshake, a smile and sharing your name. Well the funny thing is I can’t actually do that but I will try my best.

                 Hey there! I am Donna. Donna A. Boyd-Burton.
It’s such a pleasure to meet you!!!!! 

Quick facts about me!
                                Love the Lord
                                I’m a 28 year old female who is still learning what my true 
                                 purpose is
                                Love to dance and help people
                                Have a four (4) year old son
                                I'm married
                                I'm an Administrative Professional
                                Love to learn and travel
                                Love to be creative and explore new ways of doing things
                                I am faithful in whatever I set my heart to do
                                Love the world of Arts
                                Love to keep things organized and great at it

It’s not my first time blogging so I am not truly new this world. It’s always interesting how we are able to share and help each other just through the stroke of a few keys on your computer. How our life experiences can help so many people. Isn’t it funny how our situations may also seem a like? It’s all so interesting. That’s why I have decided to returning to the “world of blogging”. I wouldn’t consider myself to be a writer but I have a passion to help people, so I write. I realize that maybe if I share with you what I am going through, you will realize you are definitely not alone in this…. Life can become so unpredictable but if you have someone to share your pain, joy, happiness, sadness, accomplishments and the like with, it makes it worth living.

..........How It All Began………

One morning while lying on my bed, I was pursuing my purpose on this earth and it just came to me. Hahaha I KNOW RIGHT!!!! But yeah this light bulb just went on in my head. It all made sense. HELP. I am here to help people. “But how”, I inquired to God! “How am I to help people? I have nothing in my hands. I am but one person, with no money, in between jobs, my life just doesn’t seem like one which is capable of helping anyone.” But one thing I have realized is that these are the moments in our lives when God wants to do the best work in us. So I accepted this person whom God has created me to be; a helper. When I sat down and reflected over my life He revealed to me all the times I helped so many people and how happy I was when doing it. I realized also that this ‘thing’ you truly enjoy doing and excel at, is what you have been created to do. So I am choosing to follow my creator, since He created me, He would know what’s best for me and I choose to help people in any way possible as He leads.  

Immediately after this light bulb went on in my head, and I understood why I am here, the definition for the acronym HELLP came about – Helping Everyone Life Live Purposefully. So I am here to help anyone who needs a little encouragement, who needs someone to be real with you, who needs someone to help you get back on the right path, who needs someone to help you understand how to live life with a purpose.  I will do my best, streaming from my own life experiences; failures, mistakes, accomplishments, joys, etc…. to help in the best way I can.  What I love about this whole thing we call life is that no one is perfect, so we should not be too hard ourselves, because there is always room for positive change, to be whom we have been created to be.


P.S
My blogs will not be limited to just one or two subject lines, but really just expressing and sharing as my heart leads how to life live on a whole with purpose. 



No comments:

Post a Comment